Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Suggestions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestions

Hi GM's

Here's a couple of things I've noticed in-game:

1. Players are becoming less. this is noticeable in CS, gamble time and market.
    2. Market is not that active. (prices of the items becomes lower due to lack of demand)
    3. LOT Drop rate is Low.(higher drop same as the old times can give hype to players to hunt and play)

Suggestions:
    1. Active Event on social media to introduce more the eMU since this will be a long term game.
    2. Active in-game event (example: weekend bring-me or find the GM event, or other stuffs, ect.)
    3. Exp boost should be weekend. but still great to have exp boost on weekdays, timely. (This will give also hype to players to play)

Hope this will help.

Best regards,
    Concern eMU player

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hindi low drop rate sa lot ...ang dami ngang sell sa market ng mga GM's nyo ...wala ka lang sa hotspot and try nyo kill Balgass

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerenz007 View Post
    Hi GM's

Here's a couple of things I've noticed in-game:

1. Players are becoming less. this is noticeable in CS, gamble time and market.
    2. Market is not that active. (prices of the items becomes lower due to lack of demand)
    3. LOT Drop rate is Low.(higher drop same as the old times can give hype to players to hunt and play)

Suggestions:
    1. Active Event on social media to introduce more the eMU since this will be a long term game.
    2. Active in-game event (example: weekend bring-me or find the GM event, or other stuffs, ect.)
    3. Exp boost should be weekend. but still great to have exp boost on weekdays, timely. (This will give also hype to players to play)

Hope this will help.

Best regards,
    Concern eMU player
    1. Players come and go this is the reality but eClipse MU Staff are doing their best to bring back the 400+ online since we already made before we are pretty sure we can make it again.
    2. Markets is active not only in game. You can check our Facebook Market Page HERE . Since most of players are using it.
    3. LOT Drop is normal and never changed and as @urhotmama said try to kill balgass.

Regarding your suggestions;

1. We will be having that kind of event since the 2nd month anniversary is done we plan to run it next week.
    2. Our gamemasters are on leave and since they are not available I myself will have to conduct the events.
    3. Exp boost already running on weekends.

Cheers!